The village of Ebberston has one pub serving excellent food. The Grapes is 200 yards from the cottages and has a very friendly atmosphere.
Walking & Cycling
The walking and cycling is excellent. The lane at the side of Cliff House leads to Chafer Wood nature reserve and Dalby Forest with its 55k of new mountain bike trails is only 10 minutes away.
Bikes can be hired in Dalby Forest or from Pickering.
- North Yorkshire Moors Steam Railway
- Castle Howard
- Duncombe Park
- Yorkshire Holidays
- North Yorkshire Moors National Park
- Moor To Sea Cycle
- Stephen Joseph Theatre, Scarborough
- The Walled Garden at Scampston
- North Yorkshire Coast
- Eden Camp
- Dalby Forest
- North Yorkshire Hotels, iknow-uk.com
- Visit York
- Jorvik Viking Centre
- York Minster